Washable Heat Transfer Care Shirt Neck Label
|Type of Coating||Heat Release|
|Transfer From The Way||Tore Cold|
|Item||Pet Tagless Heat Transfer Clothing Care Labels|
|Heat Transfer Heat Transfer||Ink Jet Print|
|Rotary Hot Stamping||Forward|
|Transfer Type||Heat Transfer|
|Transport Package||OPP Bag|
|Specification||custom logo sizez|
Product DescriptionCustom made logo brand iron on label heat press label for all clothing
Logo Price is base the logo Size shape and color
Pls free to send your logo artwork to Ms, Camila
GET QUICK QUOTE FROM US
Before offer the price. Get the quote simply by completing and submitting
the form below:
Design : ______
Measure: _______(Height) x _______(length)
Order Quantity: _________________pcs
Where to Shipping: _______________ (Country with postal code please)
According to your design . Sampling time: 5
Free for Existing Samples . Sampling time:
2-3 Business Days
Turn around time
6-9 Business Days
Fast turn around time
Heat transfer label, Glow in dark, Hologram, Foil, Flex, Flocking, Glitter, PU, Rhinestone, Puff, Reflective
as per customer's request.
Art format preferred
AI, pdf, JPG, PNG
denim clothing, hats, bags, Diving suit, yoga clothes and other products.
T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Bank, Trade Assurance accept
1.Why choose heat transfer labels?
Some people worry about their customers cutting out labels with their branding on it. With heat transfers, your branding stays for dozens and dozens of washings and no one can rip it out! In addition, we have many customers using heat transfer labels to produce graphics and design on their clothing products.
If you are making baby clothes, especially for newborns, soft woven or printed labels could work very well and is often used. If you are really concerned about a label rubbing against an infant??s skin, then a heat transfer label is best.
If you really like the look of a woven label, you can put a heat transfer in the neck area and woven label on the outside trim.
For athletic gear or workout clothes, a woven label could potentially irritate someone's skin during a lot of activity. Heat transfer labels would eliminate this problem and are very popular with athletic gear manufacturing.
4.Have different sizes (S,M,L) to place on the labels?
The downside to ordering heat transfer labels is splitting the order up between different sizes. Since these labels are silk screened and a plate is set up for each design, each size would be considered a whole new order. If your artwork has different sizes, talk to a sales rep to see what kind of price is offered.
Another option is purchasing heat transfers with the logo and buying separate, small, stock size tabs to sew on a top seam.
6.How do I choose my color for adigital iron on heat transfer label?
How do you apply heat transfer labels?
It is important to follow the below instructions exactly the guidelines given by us for secure, strong bonding:
1. Set iron or heat press to 302-320ºF (150-160ºC). Higher temperatures can melt vellum backing. If using a household iron, set the dial between the cotton and wool setting with NO STEAM.
2. Place heat transfer with the adhesive side down onto your garment or item. If the adhesive is exposed to the iron or press, the design will adhere onto the press and will be difficult to remove.
3. If using a heat press, press down for 8 seconds. If using a household iron, press FIRMLY, straight down avoiding sweeping motions, for 8-12 seconds.
4. Please follow the instruction below that has been 'marked' specifically for your label.
- HOT PEEL: Secure garment down and immediately peel off vellum backing. Start at one corner and SWIFTLY remove the film. Do not peel slowly.
- COLD PEEL: Wait until the transfer has been completely cooled. Then secure garment down and peel off vellum backing. Start at one corner and SWIFTLY remove the film.
5. Store unused labels loosely in a box under cool temperatures.